For my blog assignment I chose to interview my friend Tyler Kraus about his spring break. I would describe Tyler as "The Unwitting Expressor" because usually he facial expression is usually controlled and neutral but when he gets excited you can see his emotions burst out. Unlike all the students that go on trips during spring break, his vacation was more relaxed. He mostly hung out with friends, did yard work, and went hiking.
When he was talking about hanging out with his friends I could tell his eyebrows were somewhat knitted and his mouth was slanted in a way like he was upset or disappointed. After I noticed those expressions, he talked about how he didn't do much and I could tell he might have wished he done something more exciting with his friends.
As he moved on about talking about yard work his face started showing more excitement while displaying a genuine smile. I could tell it was a genuine smile is because his teeth were showing and some wrinkles appeared by his eyes. By him showing that, it could mean that he likes being outdoors and enjoys working outside. As I complimented him on how tan he looked his smile grew and his eyebrows rose a little bit in a flashing motion and I could definitely tell he had more excitement displayed on his face when talking about the outdoors.
Finally the last topic of Tyler's spring break he talked about how he went hiking; at this point of the conversation his facial expressions really came out during this part of the conversation. While he would talk about how much fun it was, his eyes would widen and his genuine smile eventually was a Duchene smile where it seemed like his smile was from ear to ear and you can see the excitement across his face. As we both talked about how we went hiking over break, you can see his emotion across his face that expresses happiness. His eyebrows were risen to the point his forehead wrinkled a little, and his eyes widened while we shared our hiking stories.
Melissa -- nice work. Don't forget to conclude your posts with a summary.
ReplyDelete